Tuesday, June 25, 2013

10 Days Out

Just some things floating around in my head.
 
I can't believe that in only 10 days I will be leaving San Diego. 
I am so excited for this next adventure of mine. Even though I don't have anything lined up I am dreaming of finding my next job. I am excited to meet new people and make new friends. I am moving in with family when I get there. But I am looking at houses and dreaming of taking a small country cottage and making it my own. 

This past weekend I was able to spend some time with a few people before I leave. Drinks and dancing to a live band is always a good way to spend a Saturday night.  I get such different reactions when someone finds out where I am moving. Most just don't understand why in the world I would leave this city. I'm not going to lie though, some mornings I am not sure of the reason either. But I am going to try it out because I know I can always come back. 

I have one more weekend in San Diego. I want to have some sort of BBQ, get together. But I think it is so strange to plan a going away party for yourself. And honestly I just don't have time for all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment