Sunday, July 7, 2013

So much to update

I made it! I am a resident of the state of South Carolina! My mother and I just made outstanding time driving from San Diego. We left SD 8pm Friday and arrived to SC 9:30pm Sunday. It was a marathon of driving to say the least. I know I have lots of catching up to do around here but I am spent. Turns out the last week before you are moving from one coast to the other is ridiculously busy and finding time to  write just doesn't happen. But I know I will get it all down. 

I want to start of saying that I officially feel like a BITCH for saying that no effort was made to see me by my family before I left. The weekend before I was thrown a surprise going away party. It was awesome and for the first time in my life I was actually surprised. I was so  busy I never even thought of that as a possibility. I had an awesome night (although I didn't take a single picture) and I am beyond grateful to my family for surprising me. 

I'll be back later to recap how my last week in San Diego went & to write about the drive & how I am currently feeling!


No comments:

Post a Comment