Monday, June 17, 2013

CA to SC

Well it's official... On July 5th I will be making the big move from California to South Carolina. 
I am packing up whatever fits in the Volvo and making the 35 hour drive to the east coast. 

 As I am beyond excited to get there and start this new adventure. I do have a part of me that is a bit scared to go. I don't have a job lined up yet and the unknown is always a bit scary. But I have faith that I will be fine. I know that is where I am suppose to be at this point in my life. 

San Diego has been my home forever and although I am sad to leave this beautiful city behind I just don't see anything left here for me, at least not right now. 



2 comments:

  1. That's exciting! It's always nerve wracking to move to a new place.

    I love San Diego. I wanted to move there after college but it didn't happen :(

    Hope you enjoy South Carolina. I've never been but I have heard lots of great things about that state :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and letting me know that you visited - I love it when people say hello! :)

    Good luck on your move! A 35 hour road trip sounds like no easy feat - safe travels! What is prompting this move? Moving out of state (moreover, across the country!) can be scary and stressful, but it is also very exciting. Change is good...adventures and new opportunities await!

    ReplyDelete